Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2025 23:47:16 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[108.177.125.27] said: 452-4.2.2 The
    recipient's inbox is out of storage space. Please direct the 452-4.2.2
    recipient to 452 4.2.2  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    41be03b00d2f7-b422bb39e2bsi4483943a12.860 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2025 00:41:48 +0200

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/18893/986fd5f0ef2ee4e339087030dbb7a1e761e69c85?expires=1753918822&signature=de74053dbc9c4f489dbf8982e063bf1e176251a3b5ca9c1baa49ecc2dff580ab

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/18893/986fd5f0ef2ee4e339087030dbb7a1e761e69c85?expires=1753918822&signature=de74053dbc9c4f489dbf8982e063bf1e176251a3b5ca9c1baa49ecc2dff580ab](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/18893/986fd5f0ef2ee4e339087030dbb7a1e761e69c85?expires=1753918822&signature=de74053dbc9c4f489dbf8982e063bf1e176251a3b5ca9c1baa49ecc2dff580ab)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.