Subject: YOU HAVE A VERY BADNEWS

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2025 05:56:57

I will be direct You watch adult content often, and I caught you
masturbating. We all do it from time to time. How I did this Your router
was vulnerable. I was able to inject some code into the firmware, and every
device connected on the network, including phones, was compromised. Then I
set every device available to record with the camera only when you watch
 adult content. I also got your contact lists, phone numbers, emails, social
media contacts, and here is the deal. If you don`t pay me $16709  USD worth
in Bicoin, I will send your masturbation video,  search history,  and all your private chat to all
your contacts and  all social media

Bitcoin Address: 17XX3qcGH3PDJ9t1RwEHi1cSt9cDBacHvr

AMOUNT: 0.15 BTC   approximately.

 Copy the address perfectly,  with no mistakes

Quick TIP::  You can easily buy bitcoin here: paxful , coingate.
 , coinbase, or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for other exchange.
You can send the bitcoin directly to my wallet, or create your own wallet first here: blockchain, then receive and send to mine,
or swap coin to btc
Also, search for what is No Fap and read about the benefits of no PMO.
 Watching dirty porn is a waste of time, energy, and minerals from the body
I hope you will think about this very seriously.
In case you wonder why your anti-viruses were not triggered is because my
code is not set to steal passwords, PIN codes, and other sensitive details.
The only function is to record with the cameras(in silent mode) and grab
the contacts. I know that you have that amount of money that is requested.
 So don`t worry about your passwords and bank accounts, However, for your
mental peace, go ahead, change them.
You have  " 7 DAYS " to send the payment. When coins are submitted ,
the video with you doing; you know what will be destroyed, and you will
never hear from me.
Next time you cover your cameras, somebody may watch it! Limit yourself to
one time per month if you can`t go completely No Fap-.