Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2025 08:47:53 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.28]
    said: 550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
    (S2017062302). [DU2PEPF00028D13.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com
    2025-07-24T08:47:53.104Z 08DDC6D273AC46BA] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Hi3G Access AB har klockan 10:45 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2025 10:47:52 +0200

Hi3G Access AB har klockan 10:45 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.