Subject: Undeliverable: VB: Riksskydd - Tele2 Sverige AB / Comviq har klockan 20:44 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 18:47:06 +0000

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked] ([email-masked])<mailto:[email-masked]>
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: SEZPR06MB5479.apcprd06.prod.outlook.com

[email-masked]
Remote server returned '554 5.2.2 mailbox full; STOREDRV.Deliver.Exception:QuotaExceededException.MapiExceptionShutoffQuotaExceeded; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message [BeginDiagnosticData]The process failed to get the correct properties. 1.84300:01000000, 1.84300:02000000, 1.84300:9F000000, 1.84300:A1000000, 1.84300:01000000, 1.84300:08000000, 1.73948:00000000, 1.108572:00000000, 0.117068:14000000, 1.79180:02000000, 1.79180:9F000000, 1.79180:FA000000, 255.73100:56000000, 5.95292:67000000446F526F70730072, 8.111356:9552F9FE86593ECC1F1F572B2F8F6BAC1F1F572B, 0.38698:A46078CF, 0.91292:140F04A3, 1.41134:86000000, 0.91292:1F000000, 1.41134:86000000, 7.36354:010000000000011435000000, 1.46439:0A000000, 1.115228:00000000, 0.104668:86000000, 0.91292:86000000, 1.41134:86000000, 7.36354:010000000000011486000000, 1.46439:0A000000, 1.115228:00000000, 0.104668:874A159B, 0.34102:29B23102, 5.29818:0000000030303036626666642D336564322D343335642D303030302D30303030303030303030303000000000, 5.55446:00000000333A300001000000, 7.29828:901DC42D0D00000000000000, 7.29832:000000C00300000001000000, 4.45884:DD040000, 4.29880:DD040000, 4.59420:DD040000, 7.40840:01000000000001141A010480, 8.45434:FDBF0600D23E5D43000000000000000000000000, 0.104348:302E3839, 5.46798:040000004D61696C4974656D44656C697665722E485454502E456D61696C00346131622D, 7.51330:FD115B5219CADD0836643661, 5.10786:0000000031352E32302E383936342E3031393A545930505230364D42343830303A64623031636338342D326532612D346131622D626562382D3864623665323336643661333A33323138383A2E4E455420382E302E313800A4000000, 0.39570:A4000000, 1.64146:02000000, 1.33010:02000000, 2.54258:00000000, 0.58802:A4000000, 1.33010:02000000, 2.54258:00000000, 0.58802:14000000, 1.64146:9F000000, 1.33010:9F000000, 2.54258:DD040000, 1.33010:9F000000, 2.54258:DD040000, 255.79500:13000000, 1.79180:A1000000, 1.79180:08000000, 0.100684:13000000, 4.70028:DD040000, 1.52466:01000000, 0.60402:54000000, 1.52466:01000000[EndDiagnosticData] [Stage: CreateMessage]'

Original message headers:

From: peder nilsson <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?VB:_Riksskydd_-_Tele2_Sverige_AB_/_Comviq_har_klockan_20:4?=
 =?iso-8859-1?Q?4_tagit_en_kreditupplysning_p=E5_dig.?=
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 18:46:58 +0000
auto-submitted: auto-generated
 =?us-ascii?Q?RqrQiSr9BWuZ4FcVtqMUFBBcNpRBP9F4cb3zCFYvUeu9jdNYXkAZJ78VkPR7?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?mpnXRo+f3Zup0C5dRwFRLgNRTjA36osqixSvOvPeXnJUUMawApFQphAONPEK?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?ijju1UJ+kvOffQgESfVSNr/ucvxLg62vo93Ak18Ae2bCwBzNEC8conwoOD9S?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?aSWVFlmp23RfE8yIj+9UejlqoDup3+KXJavhih4If0wo6xggLxGvMsQSMMOi?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?kp8qhcZm+472ZIsROVhSMLr3Svoq/UFa2OgTTXQyYbddbIl14O06vDxmPxNr?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?LZeUjH7nu1EpDunHBSwJr5Jt1GrlZcBoC84y8EsoF6nnxP1ZYnn0kSZCm7Kq?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?UNtgelQZd5Z1SwWqlqDoxnXgpsR9aN83mnFVu7pfLMAjCA=3D=3D?=
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 23 Jul 2025 18:47:02.1968
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: 656f4d05-2497-4b32-bc0c-08ddca195034
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: 84df9e7f-e9f6-40af-b435-aaaaaaaaaaaa
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-RMS-PersistedConsumerOrg: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-rms-persistedconsumerorg: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource:
        CY4PEPF0000EDD0.namprd03.prod.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: SEZPR06MB5479

Subject: VB: Riksskydd - Tele2 Sverige AB / Comviq har klockan 20:44 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: peder nilsson <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2025 18:46:58 +0000

________________________________
Från: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
Skickat: onsdag 23 juli 2025 20:46:52 (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
Till: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Ämne: Riksskydd - Tele2 Sverige AB / Comviq har klockan 20:44 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Tele2 Sverige AB / Comviq har klockan 20:44 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se<https://riksskydd.se> för att få mer information om denna händelsen.