Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2025 07:41:37 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    students-wcpss-net.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.11.3] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more information see
    https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors [SN1PEPF000252A0.namprd05.prod.outlook.com
    2025-07-11T07:41:36.874Z 08DDBEC4B4F2D85D] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2025 09:41:35 +0200

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/18169/4ad37201abc9c9e37dbc42fdcfddcc8ac01134cc?expires=1752223259&signature=251883c265c6c3fdae4e08484b9635ddf6382ae86bc9ba4d378d5e55be7f742c

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/18169/4ad37201abc9c9e37dbc42fdcfddcc8ac01134cc?expires=1752223259&signature=251883c265c6c3fdae4e08484b9635ddf6382ae86bc9ba4d378d5e55be7f742c](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/18169/4ad37201abc9c9e37dbc42fdcfddcc8ac01134cc?expires=1752223259&signature=251883c265c6c3fdae4e08484b9635ddf6382ae86bc9ba4d378d5e55be7f742c)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.