Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2025 16:53:06 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.17] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [DB5PEPF00014B8F.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com 2025-07-04T16:53:06.195Z
    08DDB67E2D44576F] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2025 18:53:05 +0200

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/17946/662ae43a057085d8395547554c19fced9142f34a?expires=1751651530&signature=74293a8968855fb43971d261cc4c3fd60a371572d51dafef1f213a5e2a740d0c

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/17946/662ae43a057085d8395547554c19fced9142f34a?expires=1751651530&signature=74293a8968855fb43971d261cc4c3fd60a371572d51dafef1f213a5e2a740d0c](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/17946/662ae43a057085d8395547554c19fced9142f34a?expires=1751651530&signature=74293a8968855fb43971d261cc4c3fd60a371572d51dafef1f213a5e2a740d0c)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.