Subject: Out of Office – Back on the 8th of July 💛 Re: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på MrKoll igen!

From: "Karolina Mazetyte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 16:05:10 -0700

Hi there,

I hope you're doing well! I’m currently on holiday, taking some time
to recharge, and will be back on the 8th of July. I’ll start going
through my emails once I return, so it might take me a little while to
get back to you.

If it’s something urgent, feel free to send me a text or give me a
call, and I’ll do my best to help. Otherwise, I’ll be in touch as soon
as I’m back.

Wishing you a wonderful day, and looking forward to reconnecting soon!

Warmly,
*Karolina Mazėtytė*
m. +46735911101

-- 

*With love,*
*Karolina Mazetyte*
*m. *+46735911101
Co-founder of Wellbeing LAB Sweden
http://wellbeinglab.org