Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 15:14:07 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.164.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account
    that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    38308e7fff4ca-32cdac2b693si44215251fa.208 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts utpå Birthday igen!
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2025 17:14:07 +0200

Riksskydd: https://app.riksskydd.se

# Hej Madeleine Anastasia Humphries!

Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på Birthday. Du måste logga in för att dölja dem.

Logga in: https://app.riksskydd.se/login

Med vänliga hälsningar,Riksskydd - HemligAdress

Om du har problem med att klicka på "Logga in"-knappen, kopiera och klistra in URL:en nedan
i din webbläsare: [https://app.riksskydd.se/login](https://app.riksskydd.se/login)

© 2025 Riksskydd. All rights reserved.