Subject: Let's Fund Your Project

From: "Machura Krzysztof" <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Jul 2025 10:04:18 +0200

Hello Dear Friend ,

Good afternoon. I remember contacting you for investment funding. 
If you are still interested in Funding any of your projects I am 
partnering with more capable and reliable companies that are 
willing to fund any of your  projects that meet our borrowers' 
individual needs and circumstances. I will share our terms of 
reference for your review and consideration, and thereafter 
arrange a zoom meeting on further details.

If you are interested in Hard Money Bridge Loans, Rental 
Investment Property loans, Commercial property mortgage loans, 
Ground Up construction loans,  Working capital, Acquisition 
financing, Business start-up & Acquisition loans, Equipment 
financing, and more? We are here to deliver financing solutions. 
I will be waiting for your response 
[email-masked]}

Regards
Machura Krzysztof Wlodzimierz.