Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2025 05:11:11 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host life-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.26] said:
    550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more information
    see https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors [AMS0EPF000001A3.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com
    2025-07-02T05:11:11.049Z 08DDB91E1E954C40] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts utpå Birthday igen!
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2025 07:11:10 +0200

Riksskydd: https://app.riksskydd.se

# Hej Natalie Suljovic!

Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på Birthday. Du måste logga in för att dölja dem.

Logga in: https://app.riksskydd.se/login

Med vänliga hälsningar,Riksskydd - HemligAdress

Om du har problem med att klicka på "Logga in"-knappen, kopiera och klistra in URL:en nedan
i din webbläsare: [https://app.riksskydd.se/login](https://app.riksskydd.se/login)

© 2025 Riksskydd. All rights reserved.