Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 10:04:43 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.41.27] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [SJ1PEPF00002311.namprd03.prod.outlook.com 2025-06-30T10:04:42.620Z
    08DDB739DB10DA7E] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Telenor Sverige AB har klockan 12:02 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 12:04:40 +0200

Telenor Sverige AB har klockan 12:02 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.