Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 16:14:09 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.9]
    said: 550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
    (S2017062302). [AM4PEPF00027A67.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com
    2025-06-25T16:14:09.484Z 08DDB2D90985CB59] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts utpå Eniro igen!
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 18:14:09 +0200

Riksskydd: https://app.riksskydd.se

# Hej Ingmarie Viola Petersson!

Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på Eniro. Du måste logga in för att dölja dem.

Logga in: https://app.riksskydd.se/login

Med vänliga hälsningar,Riksskydd - HemligAdress

Om du har problem med att klicka på "Logga in"-knappen, kopiera och klistra in URL:en nedan
i din webbläsare: [https://app.riksskydd.se/login](https://app.riksskydd.se/login)

© 2025 Riksskydd. All rights reserved.