Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 14:41:08 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eskilstuna-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.19] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more information see
    https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors [AMS1EPF0000004C.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com
    2025-06-25T14:41:08.611Z 08DDB3512B401F4C] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts utpå Eniro igen!
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2025 16:41:07 +0200

Riksskydd: https://app.riksskydd.se

# Hej Patrik Nilsson!

Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på Eniro. Du måste logga in för att dölja dem.

Logga in: https://app.riksskydd.se/login

Med vänliga hälsningar,Riksskydd - HemligAdress

Om du har problem med att klicka på "Logga in"-knappen, kopiera och klistra in URL:en nedan
i din webbläsare: [https://app.riksskydd.se/login](https://app.riksskydd.se/login)

© 2025 Riksskydd. All rights reserved.