Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 11:37:11 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.9.27] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [BL02EPF00029929.namprd02.prod.outlook.com 2025-06-12T11:37:11.388Z
    08DDA9827742410F] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts utpå MrKoll igen!
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 13:37:10 +0200

Riksskydd: https://app.riksskydd.se

# Hej Lars-Christer Andreasson!

Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på MrKoll. Du måste logga in för att dölja dem.

Logga in: https://app.riksskydd.se/login

Med vänliga hälsningar,Riksskydd - HemligAdress

Om du har problem med att klicka på "Logga in"-knappen, kopiera och klistra in URL:en nedan
i din webbläsare: [https://app.riksskydd.se/login](https://app.riksskydd.se/login)

© 2025 Riksskydd. All rights reserved.