Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2025 09:32:07 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[108.177.14.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    2adb3069b0e04-553378ec8ebsi5405368e87.482 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Riksskydd - MedMera Bank AB har klockan 11:30 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2025 11:32:06 +0200

MedMera Bank AB har klockan 11:30 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.