Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2025 05:16:01 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.41.2] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [SJ5PEPF000001CB.namprd05.prod.outlook.com 2025-06-01T05:16:01.326Z
    08DD9FA22F78239C] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2025 07:15:59 +0200

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/16971/c1acd10212b4f049061633609dcf1f562ad16e69?expires=1748758467&signature=9b83c45328ec8168a3d7741e8389e3f6f8def082d8ac46e57c8e3007a95fab31

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/16971/c1acd10212b4f049061633609dcf1f562ad16e69?expires=1748758467&signature=9b83c45328ec8168a3d7741e8389e3f6f8def082d8ac46e57c8e3007a95fab31](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/16971/c1acd10212b4f049061633609dcf1f562ad16e69?expires=1748758467&signature=9b83c45328ec8168a3d7741e8389e3f6f8def082d8ac46e57c8e3007a95fab31)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.