Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 20:07:00 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.41.23] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [SJ5PEPF000001F2.namprd05.prod.outlook.com 2025-05-12T20:06:59.973Z
    08DD8D4CEA14E186] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2025 22:06:58 +0200

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/16327/660a37f200ecc37eb1548453e7587164a468c79a?expires=1747083942&signature=5ecbc1e05eae4b9a511a6ed1f0ffafdad46da04a6f9a3c62698fcb329f9a47c1

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/16327/660a37f200ecc37eb1548453e7587164a468c79a?expires=1747083942&signature=5ecbc1e05eae4b9a511a6ed1f0ffafdad46da04a6f9a3c62698fcb329f9a47c1](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/16327/660a37f200ecc37eb1548453e7587164a468c79a?expires=1747083942&signature=5ecbc1e05eae4b9a511a6ed1f0ffafdad46da04a6f9a3c62698fcb329f9a47c1)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.