Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 08:16:42 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.73.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account
    that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    38308e7fff4ca-31e959fcb71si3828831fa.177 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Tele2 Sverige AB / Comviq har klockan 10:14 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 10:16:41 +0200

Tele2 Sverige AB / Comviq har klockan 10:14 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.