Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 02:22:44 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.10.0] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [BN2PEPF0000449D.namprd02.prod.outlook.com 2025-04-30T02:22:44.347Z
    08DD873E21A58B06] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2025 04:22:43 +0200

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/15817/9780b0e049b0edd9eca4e6f4c4daeff2fa5764a8?expires=1745983265&signature=e70e9594fdbc7f9045d699c69475d8db2788202573a3f4166b130153f72beee5

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/15817/9780b0e049b0edd9eca4e6f4c4daeff2fa5764a8?expires=1745983265&signature=e70e9594fdbc7f9045d699c69475d8db2788202573a3f4166b130153f72beee5](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/15817/9780b0e049b0edd9eca4e6f4c4daeff2fa5764a8?expires=1745983265&signature=e70e9594fdbc7f9045d699c69475d8db2788202573a3f4166b130153f72beee5)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.