Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 11:03:43 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host ekero-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.27]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more
    information see https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors
    [DU2PEPF00028D06.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com 2025-04-29T11:03:43.368Z
    08DD861B8D3C07E5] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan till Räddningstjänst2025
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 13:03:42 +0200

Datum: 2025-04-29

Bekräftelse anmälan till Räddningstjänst 2025 i Helsingborg 2025-05-14 — 2025-05-15.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Räddningstjänst 2025 in Helsingborg 2025-05-14 — 2025-05-15.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Ove
Efternamn/Last name: Wallin
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Södertörns Brandförsvarsförbund
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Postal address: Mogårdsvägen 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 143 43
Ort/City: VÅRBY
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0708545900
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Södertörns brandförsvarsförbund
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 2100
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Address: Mogårdsvägen 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 143 43
Ort/City: VÅRBY
Orgnr/company registration number: 222000-0737
VAT-Number: SE222000073701

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2025-05-14 — 2025-05-15

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2025-05-14)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2025-05-14)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2025-05-15)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Räddningstjänst 2025
https://raddningstjanst2025.se