Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 08:11:44 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.9.3] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [MN1PEPF0000ECD6.namprd02.prod.outlook.com 2025-04-29T08:11:44.645Z
    08DD859ECB6D55EF] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: HemligAdress - Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts utpå Eniro igen!
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 10:11:43 +0200

Riksskydd: https://app.riksskydd.se

# Hej Jenny Cecilia Rebecka Kronberg!

Offentliga uppgifter om dig har lagts ut på Eniro. Du måste logga in för att dölja dem.

Logga in: https://app.riksskydd.se/login

Med vänliga hälsningar,Riksskydd - HemligAdress

Om du har problem med att klicka på "Logga in"-knappen, kopiera och klistra in URL:en nedan
i din webbläsare: [https://app.riksskydd.se/login](https://app.riksskydd.se/login)

© 2025 Riksskydd. All rights reserved.