Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 13:32:43 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.194.5] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [CH3PEPF00000010.namprd04.prod.outlook.com 2025-04-28T13:32:43.007Z
    08DD861B7433A003] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Vitamail AS har klockan 15:29 tagit en kreditupplysningpå dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2025 15:32:41 +0200

Vitamail AS har klockan 15:29 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.