Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 07:41:38 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    unibo-it.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.11] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. For more information see
    https://aka.ms/EXOSmtpErrors [AM3PEPF0000A78E.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com
    2025-04-16T07:41:38.474Z 08DD78F45E5EFED1] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Customer New Password
From: Offspring International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2025 09:41:37 +0200

Hi, AUB - INFA

Your new password is: terWzZUQ

Thank you

Admin