Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 12:30:22 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.26] said: 550 5.5.0
    Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [DU2PEPF00028D0B.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com 2025-04-03T12:30:22.264Z
    08DD7024462EF1AC] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Norwegian Lab AS har klockan 14:28 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2025 14:30:21 +0200

Norwegian Lab AS har klockan 14:28 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.