Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 15:34:35 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.162.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    2adb3069b0e04-549ba84a4cesi2802985e87.297 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 16:34:35 +0100

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/11716/80be36e23db78555e83b6a71613a2c797f475601?expires=1742056426&signature=c46de6af349f27281c0fc9ee8c76333578399784658f7097b56469772ebd88c2

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/11716/80be36e23db78555e83b6a71613a2c797f475601?expires=1742056426&signature=c46de6af349f27281c0fc9ee8c76333578399784658f7097b56469772ebd88c2](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/11716/80be36e23db78555e83b6a71613a2c797f475601?expires=1742056426&signature=c46de6af349f27281c0fc9ee8c76333578399784658f7097b56469772ebd88c2)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.