Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2025 18:42:42 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[64.233.162.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 Your email has been rejected because if violates our
    organization's 550-5.7.1 policy that all Middle School emails be only sent
    to the Vail email 550 5.7.1 domain. - gcdp
    38308e7fff4ca-30a819e1b6asi265701fa.109 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2025 19:42:40 +0100

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/10768/3dad8fcbf6a81a7bd300625d7a49443d918bf747?expires=1740426113&signature=f733f5d08b91253a5962a32a1f5f9cf373d2f534eb619b18dc417ea467d0ed53

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/10768/3dad8fcbf6a81a7bd300625d7a49443d918bf747?expires=1740426113&signature=f733f5d08b91253a5962a32a1f5f9cf373d2f534eb619b18dc417ea467d0ed53](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/10768/3dad8fcbf6a81a7bd300625d7a49443d918bf747?expires=1740426113&signature=f733f5d08b91253a5962a32a1f5f9cf373d2f534eb619b18dc417ea467d0ed53)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.