Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 09:58:32 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mailin1.riksskydd.se[109.235.175.22] said:
    554 5.7.1 This mail is identified as spam by eXpurgate,
    RPD=155907::1740131911-05c1eb98-09d87323/10/62864073736 (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: [Riksskydd] Please moderate: "Skydda din digitala integritet med HemligAdress från Riksskydd"
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 10:58:31 +0100

A new comment on the post "Skydda din digitala integritet med HemligAdress från Riksskydd" is waiting for your approval
https://riksskydd.se/skydda-din-digitala-integritet-med-hemligadress-fran-riksskydd/

Author: hobgoblinries (IP address: 179.43.191.19, hostedby.privatelayer.com)
Email: [email-masked]
URL: https://newwavefoods.com/
Comment: 
2tHNKdcSZdw

Approve it: https://riksskydd.se/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=8#wpbody-content
Trash it: https://riksskydd.se/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=8#wpbody-content
Spam it: https://riksskydd.se/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=8#wpbody-content
Currently 7 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
https://riksskydd.se/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated#wpbody-content