Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2025 09:22:13 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    rtj-lulea-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.39] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [DU2PEPF00028D03.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com 2025-02-06T09:22:11.940Z
    08DD3F9A49A6B781] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan till Skogsbrand 2025
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2025 10:22:11 +0100

Datum: 2025-02-06

Bekräftelse anmälan till Skogsbrand 2025 i Östersund 2025-03-12 — 2025-03-13.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Skogsbrand 2025 in Östersund 2025-03-12 — 2025-03-13.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Kim
Efternamn/Last name: Karlsson
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Luleå Kommun
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten
Adress/Postal address: Tingsvägen 22
Postnummer/Postcode: 95432
Ort/City: Gammelstad
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0738020427
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Luleå Kommun
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: Kim Karlsson
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Räddningstjänsten
Adress/Address: Brandgatan 3
Postnummer/Postcode: 97347
Ort/City: Luleå
Orgnr/company registration number: 212000-2742
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2025-03-12 — 2025-03-13

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2025-03-12)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2025-03-12)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2025-03-13)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Skogsbrand 2025
https://skogsbrand2025.se