Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 08:13:15 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] said: 550-5.7.0
    Message considered as spam or virus, rejected 550-5.7.0 Your IP:
    85.118.203.85 550-5.7.0 Mailhost: mailin36.mgt.mul.t-online.de 550-5.7.0
    Timestamp: 2025-01-27T08:13:14Z 550-5.7.0 Expurgate-ID:
    149288::1737965594-6AFFB6FF-D0B40BB5/20/8278561894 550-5.7.0 Authenticator:
    8CE597242620536202F0DB33044503A10744659E9FD7A771A647B1C4CEB70590C9E8660B
    550-5.7.0  550-5.7.0 Your message has been rejected due to spam or virus
    classification. 550-5.7.0 If you feel this is inapplicable, please report
    the above error codes 550-5.7.0 back to [email-masked] to help us fix
    possible misclassification. 550-5.7.0 We apologize for any inconvenience
    and thank you for your assistance! 550-5.7.0  550-5.7.0 Die Annahme Ihrer
    Nachricht wurde abgelehnt, da sie als Spam oder 550-5.7.0 Virus eingestuft
    wurde. Sollten Sie dies als unzutreffend ansehen, 550-5.7.0 senden Sie
    bitte obige Fehlercodes an [email-masked], damit wir 550-5.7.0 die
    Klassifizierung untersuchen koennen. Wir entschuldigen uns fuer 550 5.7.0
    etwaige Unannehmlichkeiten und bedanken uns fuer Ihre Unterstuetzung! (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 09:13:14 +0100

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/9539/cd90b834c412798683ec571e62c3ed8809e88b15?expires=1737786070&signature=62f81452668d51676b4744fb027b58cdeee2a8f1fbb63b7f030e455355972fab

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/9539/cd90b834c412798683ec571e62c3ed8809e88b15?expires=1737786070&signature=62f81452668d51676b4744fb027b58cdeee2a8f1fbb63b7f030e455355972fab](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/9539/cd90b834c412798683ec571e62c3ed8809e88b15?expires=1737786070&signature=62f81452668d51676b4744fb027b58cdeee2a8f1fbb63b7f030e455355972fab)

© 2025 Bardica. All rights reserved.