Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2024 19:02:07 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.250.157.26] said: 452-4.2.2 The
    recipient's inbox is out of storage space. Please direct the 452-4.2.2
    recipient to 452 4.2.2  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    d9443c01a7336-2152190950esi49414625ad.139 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 18:55:46 +0100

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/7022/31b52f231ac96e215b57f694963d4d6ca2073750?expires=1732733688&signature=734b192c47aae59bd0b84041a4f91b2634fc5bba5a3d553054e5c9ad7c234c77

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/7022/31b52f231ac96e215b57f694963d4d6ca2073750?expires=1732733688&signature=734b192c47aae59bd0b84041a4f91b2634fc5bba5a3d553054e5c9ad7c234c77](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/7022/31b52f231ac96e215b57f694963d4d6ca2073750?expires=1732733688&signature=734b192c47aae59bd0b84041a4f91b2634fc5bba5a3d553054e5c9ad7c234c77)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.