Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2024 21:58:55 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.162.27]
    said: 550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is inactive. For
    more 550-5.2.1 information, go to 550 5.2.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser
    2adb3069b0e04-53df6496d30si853784e87.409 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2024 22:58:55 +0100

Bardica: https://bardica.com

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/7053/cbb91f1e17b7b828faa128a238c927a7b2ff15e1?expires=1732834676&signature=6592925afd4685fc537146308b8dbb26696bb85a35592aedc258f54670896885

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/7053/cbb91f1e17b7b828faa128a238c927a7b2ff15e1?expires=1732834676&signature=6592925afd4685fc537146308b8dbb26696bb85a35592aedc258f54670896885](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/7053/cbb91f1e17b7b828faa128a238c927a7b2ff15e1?expires=1732834676&signature=6592925afd4685fc537146308b8dbb26696bb85a35592aedc258f54670896885)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.