Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2024 22:59:49 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.250.157.26]
    said: 452-4.2.2 The recipient's inbox is out of storage space. Please
    direct the 452-4.2.2 recipient to 452 4.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    d9443c01a7336-2115d82b65dsi5314785ad.13 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Norwegian Lab AS har klockan 22:51 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2024 22:54:01 +0100

Norwegian Lab AS har klockan 22:51 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.