Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 04:49:30 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.itcentrum.se[193.234.145.19] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Anmälan till Brandskydd av Kulturbyggnad 2024
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 06:49:28 +0200

Datum: 2024-10-24

Bekräftelse anmälan till Brandskydd av Kulturbyggnad 2024 i Stockholm 2024-11-06 — 2024-11-06.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Brandskydd av Kulturbyggnad 2024 in Stockholm 2024-11-06 — 2024-11-06.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Peter
Efternamn/Last name: Rönnmo
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: AB Tierpsbyggen
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: Enheten Stöd & Projekt
Adress/Postal address: Box 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 815 21
Ort/City: TIERP
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: AB Tierpsbyggen
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 24-A21219
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Address: Box 2
Postnummer/Postcode: 815 21
Ort/City: TIERP
Orgnr/company registration number: 556088-2325
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2024-11-06

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:
Peter Rönnmo

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Brandskydd av Kulturbyggnad 2024
https://brandskyddkultur.se