Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 16:32:31 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.250.157.26] said: 452-4.2.2 The
    recipient's inbox is out of storage space. Please direct the 452-4.2.2
    recipient to 452 4.2.2  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    d2e1a72fcca58-71e7748d323si1951903b3a.215 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2024 17:27:03 +0200

[Laravel](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/5568/f66aef5f1be02ed0673100bd15012205c2ef9651?expires=1728836726&signature=dc72f4367a8d19f020794e05adb589f45f801c0b24d762786010ad30762ddc8a

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Laravel

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/5568/f66aef5f1be02ed0673100bd15012205c2ef9651?expires=1728836726&signature=dc72f4367a8d19f020794e05adb589f45f801c0b24d762786010ad30762ddc8a](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/5568/f66aef5f1be02ed0673100bd15012205c2ef9651?expires=1728836726&signature=dc72f4367a8d19f020794e05adb589f45f801c0b24d762786010ad30762ddc8a)

© 2024 Laravel. All rights reserved.