Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 13:25:50 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=bsgtgroupab.com type=A: Host not found

Subject: Anmälan till Brandskydd 2024
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 15:25:48 +0200

Datum: 2024-09-30

Bekräftelse anmälan till Brandskydd 2024 i Stockholm 2024-10-16 — 2024-10-17.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Brandskydd 2024 in Stockholm 2024-10-16 — 2024-10-17.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Sanna
Efternamn/Last name: Weinmar
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: BST Group AB
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Postal address: Lerkrogsvägen 21
Postnummer/Postcode: 126 79 
Ort/City: Hägersten
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Herex Nordic AB
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Address: Fack: 4948, FE: 780
Postnummer/Postcode:  751 75 
Ort/City: Uppsala
Orgnr/company registration number: 559340-0442
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2024-10-17

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Brandskydd 2024
https://brandskydd2024.se