Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2024 13:43:11 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail.niofastigheter.se[109.235.175.23] said: 554
    5.7.1 This mail is identified as spam by eXpurgate,
    RPD=155907::1727530991-83c1d7d4-ee083229/10/59615506198 (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: NIÖ - Felanmälan: Vangutt (Belize)
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2024 15:43:05 +0200

Namn: Vangutt
Address: Belize
E-post: [email-masked]
Telefon: 82483615883
--
Felanmälan:
The topography of a typical, unaltered cornea is prolate; with a steeper curvature centrally and a relatively flatter periphery 3 <a href=https://enhanceyourlife.mom/>buy priligy generic</a> Tuttavia, quando l estere propionato ГЁ legato ad esso, il testosterone propionato ha un emivita di circa quattro giorni
--