Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 16:47:13 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.131.27] said: 550-5.7.1 The
    user or domain that you are sending to (or from) has a policy that
    550-5.7.1 prohibited the mail that you sent. Please contact your domain
    550-5.7.1 administrator for further details. For more information, go to
    550 5.7.1  https://support.google.com/a/answer/172179
    38308e7fff4ca-2f8d28b5f8esi10568161fa.496 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 18:47:11 +0200

[Laravel](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/4957/23190c27396362a00049ecefa3bc69b3a0f39849?expires=1727286394&signature=9ef01d11d2f09bc27a49461470cc7bf012b8b341d9860bb8036bc506df68e131

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Laravel

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/4957/23190c27396362a00049ecefa3bc69b3a0f39849?expires=1727286394&signature=9ef01d11d2f09bc27a49461470cc7bf012b8b341d9860bb8036bc506df68e131](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/4957/23190c27396362a00049ecefa3bc69b3a0f39849?expires=1727286394&signature=9ef01d11d2f09bc27a49461470cc7bf012b8b341d9860bb8036bc506df68e131)

© 2024 Laravel. All rights reserved.