Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 06:06:02 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host lambda.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    swegon-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.29] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [DU2PEPF00028D10.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com 2024-09-23T06:06:02.677Z
    08DCD16BF2F2DFC8] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: BBR-dagar om den största omarbetningen av byggreglerna i modern tid
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2024 08:06:01 +0200

Svensk Energiutbildnings BBR-dagSeminarium om den största omarbetningen av byggreglerna i modern tid, med fokus på energiprestanda, luftkvalitet och luftflöden, termisk komfort, tappvatten och dagsljus.