Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 08:46:53 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx2.pub.mailpod9-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.119] said: 550 5.1.1 Unknown
    recipient (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Anmälan till Brandskydd 2024
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2024 10:46:51 +0200

Datum: 2024-09-09

Bekräftelse anmälan till Brandskydd 2024 i Stockholm 2024-10-16 — 2024-10-17.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Brandskydd 2024 in Stockholm 2024-10-16 — 2024-10-17.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Niclas
Efternamn/Last name: Andersson
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: ABC Ventilations produkter AB
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Postal address: Industrigatan 6
Postnummer/Postcode: 504 62 
Ort/City: BORÅS
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 0721431125
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: ABC Ventilations produkter AB
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: 
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Address: Industrigatan 6
Postnummer/Postcode: 504 62 
Ort/City: BORÅS
Orgnr/company registration number: 556178-2581
VAT-Number: SE556178258101

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2024-10-16

Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2024-10-16)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Brandskydd 2024
https://brandskydd2024.se