Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 06:35:59 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    student-umu-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.30] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [AMS0EPF000001AB.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com 2024-09-09T06:35:59.873Z
    08DCCE803B0DA62C] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Introduktionskurs om byggnaders klimatpåverkan, på plats hos er.
From: Svensk Energiutbildning <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2024 08:35:59 +0200

Byggnaders klimatpåverkan och klimatdeklarationenIntroduktionskurs om byggnaders klimatpåverkan, med avsnitt om - klimatavtrycket under byggnadens livstid, från uppförande till rivning - åtgärder för minskat klimatavtryck - klimatdeklarationen i sin nuvarande och nästa års kommande version