Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 00:15:37 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[64.233.163.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 Your email has been rejected because it violates TSC's
    student-email 550-5.7.1 policy. Students in grades 4-8 can only
    send/receive email messages 550 5.7.1 to other TSC students or faculty.  -
    gcdp 38308e7fff4ca-2f61d99c4dasi7489381fa.629 - gsmtp (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2024 02:15:36 +0200

[Bardica](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/4043/321246666180f0a688bca93b7a63b399dbfb069d?expires=1725066845&signature=86bdbf4b1672ce12a1497479efc4bf707ad608ed5f84f61a11bfd082797be72a

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/4043/321246666180f0a688bca93b7a63b399dbfb069d?expires=1725066845&signature=86bdbf4b1672ce12a1497479efc4bf707ad608ed5f84f61a11bfd082797be72a](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/4043/321246666180f0a688bca93b7a63b399dbfb069d?expires=1725066845&signature=86bdbf4b1672ce12a1497479efc4bf707ad608ed5f84f61a11bfd082797be72a)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.