Subject: Your confidential will leaks soon

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Aug 2024 11:30:09 +0200

I will be direct. You often watch adult content, and I caught you 
masturbating
 We all do it from time to time. How I did this Your router
was vulnerable. I was able to inject some code into the firmware, 
and every
device connected on the network, including phones, was 
compromised. Then I
set every device available to record with the camera only when 
you watch
 adult content. I also got your contact lists, phone numbers, 
emails, social
media contacts, and here is the deal. If you don`t pay me $3540  
USD worth
in Bicoin, I will send your masturbation video,  search history,  
and all your private chat to all
your contacts and  all social media

Bitcoin Address:  1Fqm3dDSq7NP5YHrd92RS8f4rv5kJCgukE

AMOUNT: 0.073 BTC   approximately

 Copy the address perfectly,  with no mistakes

Quick TIP::  You can easily buy bitcoin here: paxful , coingate.
 , coinbase, or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for 
other exchange.
You can send the bitcoin directly to my wallet, or create your 
own wallet first here: blockchain, then receive and send to mine,
or swap coin to btc
Also, search for what is No Fap and read about the benefits of no 
PMO.
 Watching dirty porn is a waste of time, energy, and minerals 
from the body
I hope you will think about this very seriously.
In case you wonder why your anti-viruses were not triggered is 
because my
code is not set to steal passwords, PIN codes, and other 
sensitive details.
The only function is to record with the cameras(in silent mode) 
and grab
the contacts. I know that you have that amount of money that is 
requested.
 So don`t worry about your passwords and bank accounts, However, 
for your
mental peace, go ahead, change them.
You have  " 8 DAYS . to send the payment. When coins are 
submitted ,
the video with you doing; you know what will be destroyed, and 
you will
never hear from me.
Next time you cover your cameras, somebody may watch it! Limit 
yourself to
one time per month if you can`t go completely No Fap: