Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 04:22:37 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host kappa.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[108.177.14.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    38308e7fff4ca-2f1a14984a1si4636001fa.254 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2024 06:22:35 +0200

[Bardica](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/3329/79ec180b2ac380cf9cca017ff517bb787d7df664?expires=1723180900&signature=9c060a55f3c2fa43c4120b452ee3412a32e8719975d60c6a9955c9ad7db3af0b

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/3329/79ec180b2ac380cf9cca017ff517bb787d7df664?expires=1723180900&signature=9c060a55f3c2fa43c4120b452ee3412a32e8719975d60c6a9955c9ad7db3af0b](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/3329/79ec180b2ac380cf9cca017ff517bb787d7df664?expires=1723180900&signature=9c060a55f3c2fa43c4120b452ee3412a32e8719975d60c6a9955c9ad7db3af0b)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.