Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2024 07:44:46 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.220.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The email
    account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    2adb3069b0e04-530bba30680si969686e87.337 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2024 09:44:45 +0200

[Bardica](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/3152/ec192e5dfd488ca3eb4909c676e783d4f5dcdede?expires=1722674637&signature=ff41137ec90aa0dcd7184ca6bf433359d49e1af2ec8e93eda4f7e82a1fa5db53

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/3152/ec192e5dfd488ca3eb4909c676e783d4f5dcdede?expires=1722674637&signature=ff41137ec90aa0dcd7184ca6bf433359d49e1af2ec8e93eda4f7e82a1fa5db53](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/3152/ec192e5dfd488ca3eb4909c676e783d4f5dcdede?expires=1722674637&signature=ff41137ec90aa0dcd7184ca6bf433359d49e1af2ec8e93eda4f7e82a1fa5db53)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.