Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 20:00:11 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.222.27]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550
    5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    2adb3069b0e04-52fc5d8bbe2si17362e87.120 - gsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2024 22:00:10 +0200

[Bardica](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/2817/6b5d0584ea418ce9e6ac193d869a46c1af62a92d?expires=1721681955&signature=da5f75bfa75ffec136e1222c09d168d7b6bd14117f1375aeaca88e7b813b9f2b

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/2817/6b5d0584ea418ce9e6ac193d869a46c1af62a92d?expires=1721681955&signature=da5f75bfa75ffec136e1222c09d168d7b6bd14117f1375aeaca88e7b813b9f2b](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/2817/6b5d0584ea418ce9e6ac193d869a46c1af62a92d?expires=1721681955&signature=da5f75bfa75ffec136e1222c09d168d7b6bd14117f1375aeaca88e7b813b9f2b)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.