Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 11:26:46 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host lund-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.11]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [AM3PEPF0000A790.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com 2024-05-29T11:26:46.674Z
    08DC7D54269972CA] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Binly Finans AB har klockan 13:24 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 13:26:45 +0200

Binly Finans AB har klockan 13:24 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.