Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 15:38:02 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host lund-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[52.101.73.2]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.
    [AM1PEPF000252E0.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com 2024-05-21T15:38:02.096Z
    08DC76FC18FCB18D] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Riksskydd - Saldo Bank UAB har klockan 17:35 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.
From: Riksskydd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 17:38:01 +0200

Saldo Bank UAB har klockan 17:35 tagit en kreditupplysning på dig.

Logga in på riksskydd.se för att få mer information om denna händelsen.