Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 22:02:34 +0000 (UTC)

This is the mail system at host iota.post.nuhet.se.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.68.24] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [85.118.203.84] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3PEPF0000885F.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com 2024-04-29T22:02:34.775Z
    08DC66C2C02701C9] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Verify Email Address
From: "Bardica.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2024 00:02:34 +0200

[Bardica](https://bardica.com)

# Hello!

Please click the button below to verify your email address.

Verify Email Address: https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/894/9a25a5232e1aecb869c400271a8d969f2fc336b1?expires=1714431697&signature=3c090d8f3f800e83a8dadc8bbd36106c65ae0410ceab75cfdca78bbf282c75c2

If you did not create an account, no further action is required.

Regards,
Bardica

If you're having trouble clicking the "Verify Email Address" button, copy and paste the URL below
into your web browser: [https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/894/9a25a5232e1aecb869c400271a8d969f2fc336b1?expires=1714431697&signature=3c090d8f3f800e83a8dadc8bbd36106c65ae0410ceab75cfdca78bbf282c75c2](https://api.bardica.com/email/verify/894/9a25a5232e1aecb869c400271a8d969f2fc336b1?expires=1714431697&signature=3c090d8f3f800e83a8dadc8bbd36106c65ae0410ceab75cfdca78bbf282c75c2)

© 2024 Bardica. All rights reserved.