Subject: Your little secret can be exposed. Take action asap.

From: SpI Bolt <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Mar 2024 16:34:51 +0100

Hi, I'm a hacker and programmer, I got access to your devices.

Your device was infected with my private malware, because your 
browser wasn't updated / patched, in such case it's enough to 
just visit some website where my Iframe is placed to get 
automatically infected, if you want to find out more - Google: 
"Drive-by exploit".

My malware gave me full access to all your accounts, full control 
over your OS and it was possible for me to spy on you over your 
webcam/camera.

I collected all your private data, recorded few videos of you 
(through your cam) and I RECORDED YOU SATISFYING YOURSELF!!!
I can publish all your private data everywhere, including the 
darknet, where the very sick people are and the videos of you, 
send them to your contacts, post them on social network and 
everywhere else!

Only you can prevent me from doing this and only me can help you 
out, there are no traces trust me. I will removed my malware 
after my job was done, also this email has been sent from some 
hacked server...

The only way to stop me, is to pay me $5,000 in bitcoin (BTC).

It's a very good offer, compared to all that HORRIBLE shit that 
will happen if you don't pay!

You can easily buy bitcoin on the next services: paxful, coinbase 
,coinmama or check for bitcoin ATM near you, or Google for other 
exchanger.

You can send the bitcoin directly to my wallet, or create your 
own wallet first here: blockchain.com, then receive and send to 
mine.

Send 6,000 USD Exactly = 0.11747904 BTC to this Bitcoin address 
below asap:

My Bitcoin Address: 18eiQXQdF3WftbaxkNqNARMgb45mw7rr6W

(copy & paste address - it's case sensitive)

I give you 72 hours to pay.
I have a notice on this letter, and the timer will work when you 
see this letter.

Contact me Via this email addresses [email-masked] with 
subject MAC@DARKEYE827007= 
After these steps you will receive through email the key and a 
decrypt tutorial.

If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, or 
refuse to follow my instructions the video will be immediately 
distributed.

If you get this email multiple times, it's to make sure that you 
read it, my mailer script is configured like this and After 
receiving the payment, I will delete the video and you will never 
hear me again.

Don't forget about the disgrace and to ignore, Your life can be 
ruined.

I am waiting for your Bitcoin payment.