Subject: Undeliverable: Anmälan till Kem 2024

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:17:34 +0100

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: MAIL101.sarpsborg.com

[email-masked]
Remote Server returned '550 5.1.10 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient not found by SMTP address lookup'

Original message headers:

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:17:30 +0100
Subject: =?utf-8?Q?Anm=C3=A4lan?= till Kem 2024
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
CC: <[email-masked]>
 =?utf-8?B?SHBGcUhIWTd0SlAxMHhvalQwYVMxMUdRcmJGQkF6KzhibGZoNVlJSElYS3hJ?=
 =?utf-8?B?a2QzVFp5Z3pnQ3FHRS9vNFBCSmxMRDNIL2p3ekhhakNQZUphNUJxY3ovZHU4?=
 =?utf-8?B?RklPbk5wRlA4MldVR01RQVVVWFh5QXU2Njg0YTJEOUVWNEdQOG1KeW16d1c3?=
 =?utf-8?B?MDNtMWc0d0oremRwWnJkUk9GWERGK0RxMDZmQWRmdzBZSi9Pb09qRDdLNnNV?=
 =?utf-8?B?TlhCVDA5OG00cjVyTGdDVGxaQWk3dndWKzNPcnVKNnNlNVFJeCs2aXdvUmNJ?=
 =?utf-8?B?NDZnRHdOcStDcVVhOUR5M2JYcTg3eFJ0RHhrRDBxTnFialF0UHhkbXRSU2ZG?=
 =?utf-8?Q?eTMugpMW+47Fvn4hP8sM/e2o3r7Zd+7+PhJK1?=
X-Forefront-Antispam-Report: CIP:85.118.203.84;CTRY:SE;LANG:sv;SCL:1;SRV:;IPV:NLI;SFV:NSPM;H:iota.post.nuhet.se;PTR:iota.post.nuhet.se;CAT:NONE;SFS:(13230031);DIR:INB;
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 05 Mar 2024 07:17:31.8146
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: 770f5752-2f96-4cf5-74d1-08dc3ce452ce
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: d73b82a4-3fd0-43a3-82e7-d50992add046
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource: DB3PEPF00008860.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: OS4P279MB0633
X-OrganizationHeadersPreserved: OS4P279MB0633.NORP279.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
X-CrossPremisesHeadersPromoted: MAIL101.sarpsborg.com
X-CrossPremisesHeadersFiltered: MAIL101.sarpsborg.com
X-OriginatorOrg: SarpsborgKommune.onmicrosoft.com

Subject: Anmälan till Kem 2024
From: Informationsbolaget <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 08:17:30 +0100

Datum: 2024-03-05

Bekräftelse anmälan till Kem 2024 i Helsingborg 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18.
Tack för din anmälan. Skriv gärna ut mailet nedan för egen referens.
Anmälan är bindande men kan överlåtas på annan person.
Har du några frågor är du välkommen att kontakta oss på 040-611 13 00.

Confirmation for registration to Kem 2024 in Helsingborg 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18.
Thank you for your registration. The registration is binding, but may be transferred to another person.
If you have any questions please contact us +46 40-611 13 00 

PERSONUPPGIFTER/Registrant information
------------------------------------
Förnamn/First name: Ole Martin 
Efternamn/Last name: AArum
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Sarpsborg Brannvesen
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: 
Adress/Postal address: Mikael Lunds gate 3
Postnummer/Postcode: 1702
Ort/City: Sarpsborg
Telefonnummer/Telephone: 91516200
E-postadress/E-mail: [email-masked]

FAKTURAUPPGIFTER/Invoice details
------------------------------------
Företag/kommun/Company/organisation: Fredrikstad kommune Brannvesenet / IUA Østfold
Referens/inköpsnummer/Reference/purchase number: Jørn Bustgaard
Avdelning/förvaltning/Department: IUA Østfold
Adress/Address: Fredrikstad Kommune
Postnummer/Postcode: 1602
Ort/City: Fredrikstad
Orgnr/company registration number: 940039541
VAT-Number: 

DELTAGARUPPGIFTER/Participant information
------------------------------------
Deltagande/Attendance: 2024-04-17 — 2024-04-18

Konferensmiddagen - dag 1/Conference dinner - day 1 (2024-04-17)
Lunch - dag 1/Lunch - day 1 (2024-04-17)
Lunch - dag 2/Lunch - day 2 (2024-04-18)

Specialkost/Special dietary requirement:

Övriga meddelanden/Further information:

Med vänliga hälsningar/Kind regards

Kem 2024
https://kem2024.se